- This event has passed.
Dinosaur Doubles #1
May 30, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$30
Here’s a unique tournament where it pays to be “experienced.” This is a Co-Ed doubles tournament where the teams ages are added together for a combined age.
So here are the rules for DINOSAUR DOUBLES:
- Coed doubles format
- The combined team age SHOULD be 80, but not necessary.
- If the combined age is under 80, they lose a point for every year short at the beginning of each game to a team that is 80. Example: 80 vs 76=4-0 at start of each game.
- Each team that is 5 years OVER the age of 80 gains 1 point for every 5 year deficit. Example: 90 vs 76=6-0 at the beginning of each game….4 points for the deficit to reach 80, then 2 points for the extra 10 years over 80(1 point per 5 years), or 89 vs 76=5-0 to start(4 pts to reach 80 and 1 point for the 9 years above 80).
- If both teams are under the age of 80 combined there is no points gained to begin the game. Example 79 vs 76=0 points awarded because both teams “immature.”
- If both teams are over 80, there must be a 5 years difference to gain any points to start the game. Example: 89 vs 85=0 points awarded(only 4 yr difference) or 91 vs 86=1-0 for 5 year difference.
- Drivers license is necessary at check in!!!
Price is per player