Fall Dino Doubles 2017
And now, for something different, a fun Co-ed doubles tournament where being older means more than being crafty, it means points! Nicole Nilson will be the Tourney Director for this unique formats.
So here are the rules for DINOSAUR DOUBLES:
- Coed doubles format
- The target combined age of the partners is 80, but not necessary.
- If the combined age is under 80, that team will lose a point for every year short of 80 at the beginning of each game to a team that is 80. Example: 80 vs 76=4-0 at start of each game.
- For each 5 years OVER the age of 80, a team GAINS 1 point for every 5 year deficit. Example: 90 vs 76=6-0 at the beginning of each game….4 points for the deficit to reach 80, then 2 points for the extra 10 years over 80(1 point per 5 years), or 89 vs 76=5-0 to start(4 pts to reach 80 and 1 point for the 9 years above 80).
- If both teams are under the age of 80 combined there is no points gained to begin the game. Example 79 vs 76=0 points awarded because both teams “immature.”
- If both teams are over 80, there must be a 5 year difference to gain any points to start the game. Example: 89 vs 85=0 points awarded(only 4 yr difference) or 91 vs 86=1-0 for 5 year difference.
- Drivers license is necessary at check in!!!
August 26th – REGISTER HERE