Rally High 2017
September 15 @ 5:00 pm - September 16 @ 7:00 pm
Rally High is back in 2017!
Rally Volleyball is delighted to join forces with Pope High School again to host our second annual GHSA high school volleyball tournament this upcoming fall, Rally High. We are inviting both Varsity and JV programs to play under one roof at the new, 24-court facility at LakePoint Sporting Community. Our goal is to provide players and coaches with an incredible high school experience and to compete against schools that are not in their traditional rotation.
We anticipate even greater attendance from competitive out-of-state teams this year. We will also be enhancing the event as we incorporate improvements over last year including a 2-day format, adjusted check-in process and much more.
JV – $385
Varsity – $395
JV & Varsity – $775
Dates: Friday, September 15, 2017 & Saturday, September 16, 2017
Time: Friday evening after 5 pm, Sat 8a – 8p
Check in: Friday evening
Location: LakePoint Indoor Complex, 261 Stars Way, Cartersville, GA 30121
- For varsity, there will be a minimum of three divisions.
- Schools will be seeded based on MaxPreps rankings and at the discretion of the Tournament Director.
- Junior Varsity
- For JV, there will be a minimum of two divisions
- Schools will be seeded based on input from coaches and at the discretion of the Tournament Director.
- The first round of play will begin Friday evening after 5 pm. Teams will play 2-3 matches. Saturday we will have our 6 team pools finishing up starting at 8 am and Playoffs will follow. Minimum of 6 matches guaranteed. All matches are “best of 3,” first 2 to 25, 3rd game (if needed) to 15. ‘Up’ referees will be provided on all courts.
Methods of Payment:
Teams can pay via check or credit card online. If by check, make check to:
139 Dudley Court
Atlanta, GA 30327
If your team is traveling and would like to stay at a hotel within walking distance, please contact:
- Hampton Inn Emerson@Lakepoint
Group Name: Rally Volleyball
P: (678) 792-3375
86 Old Allatoona Rd SE
Cartersville, Georgia, 30121, GA
- Schools will receive an acceptance verification once your team(s) has been accepted into the Rally High. Acceptance is contingent on a complete registration and payment receipt.
- If a team withdraws after they have received an acceptance notice, a 100% refund will be provided up to 4 months prior to the start of the event. After that time, a 50% refund will be provided until 2 months prior to the event. After that, no refund will be provided. If a replacement team can be found, a partial refund may be considered.
LakePoint reserves the right to restrict items being brought into the facility and we apologize in advance if this causes any inconvenience. Rally Volleyball and LakePoint Sports will not be held responsible for loss or damage to your items. List of Prohibited Items:
- Outside Food or Beverages
- Personal Seats and chairs
- Over-sized bags or luggage
We are working with LakePoint to accommodate the needs of players and teams.
Athletes are allowed to bring items necessary for individual nutrition during the day of competition. Right now no team tables are allowed. Please support LakePoint by purchasing concessions on-site during the event. If you would like to pre-order specific food for your team from the concessionaire such as subs or pizza, that can be arranged. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in more information on that option.
- Water is provided near the courts for the entirety of the tournament. Players are encouraged to bring a refillable water bottle, cups are provided at the coolers.