The NEXT League is a recreational league for girls and boys in Kindergarten through 12th grade. It is a developmental program to become familiar with volleyball, have fun and prepare little athletes to play on their middle school or club volleyball teams. Rally Volleyball is hosting this program that is powered by Cobb Atlanta Volleyball.
The season will last 7-8 weeks and consist of an evaluation, practices and matches. Evaluations and all practices will be held at the new LakePoint Champions Center at 261 Stars Way, Cartersville, GA 30121.
Evaluation: There will be an initial evaluation at which time players will be placed on a team.
- You do not need a YMCA membership!
- Please register with Rally and Cobb Atlanta.
- Fees are paid to Rally Volleyball (NOT LakePoint)
League, including t-shirt, practices, games and a championships tournament -$195/person
Fall Session*: Sign Up Here
Evals: August 9th (2nd-6th grade – 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm, 7th-12th grade – 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm)
First Practice: August 15th
- August 22nd
- August 29th
- September 5th
- September 12th
- September 19th
- October 3rd
- October 10th
Tournament: October 13th – 14th at Cobb Atlanta
Tentative schedule for the winter and the spring sessions:
Winter 2017 Season:
Evals: November 1st (2nd-6th grade – 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm, 7th-12th grade – 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm)
• First Practice: Wednesday, November 8th
• Thanksgiving Break: November 18th – November 25th
• Christmas Break: December 16th – January 6th
• Last Practice: Wednesday, January 17th
• Tournament: January 19th, January 20th & January 21st at Cobb Atlanta
Spring 2018 Season:
Evals: February 14th (2nd-6th grade – 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm, 7th-12th grade – 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm)
• First Practice: Wednesday, February 28th
• Spring Break: March 31st – April 8th
• Last Practice: Wednesday, May 2nd
• Tournament: May 4th, May 5th, & May 6th at Cobb Atlanta
Please let me know if you have any questions about these dates.
Feel free to contact email@example.com with any questions you may have.
*subject to change