We are excited to announce an action-packed Juniors’ schedule for 2018. There are tournaments, clinics and camps throughout the season. Tournaments are a great way for competitive players who want to experiment with a new partner, or players new to the beach game to see what it’s all about. We offer clinics led by current collegiate coaches so you can take your game to the next level as well as be seen by the coach. Our Summer Camps are offered at 2 levels – beginners who are new(or newer) to volleyball, and intermediate for those who have played indoor or maybe a little beach and want to really work on their game.
We are working hard at RallyVB to provide each of you with the best experience possible and appreciate all of your support. Remember, at RallyVB, we do not charge a separate membership fee and we are not a club. We welcome all players from every club and region, as well independent players. Our goal is to provide an avenue for every player to get their toes in the sand! Here is how it breaks down:
- There will be a Jrs event almost every weekend from March 17 through the end of July.
- Qualifiers for all the major national events – AAU, AVP First, Rox Volleyball Tour and USA National Beach Tour
- Coastal Collegiate Sports Assoc (CCSA) Conference Championships
- Several high profile weekends scheduled – USA National Beach Tour BNQ, AAU Super Regional and AVP First Super Regional
- College coaches will again join RallyVB for the RallyVB College Coach Beach Clinics, Juniors Camps, and also for recruiting. Stay tuned for more info on these.
- Rally will also host a USAV Beach High Performance Team Camp for the Beach A1, A2 and A3 teams (INVITE ONLY)
- We are adding a High School Beach Event too, where you and your partner can represent your school!
- Intermediate and Beginner Rally Volleyball Beach Camps
Beach Volleyball Rules
RallyVB Beach Rules
Point Awarding Events
- AVP First – Southeast Zonal Championships – June 14-18
* ROX VB Series – RallyVB is proud to once again host the RoxVB Series National Championships. Earn your bid and join the fun!
SouthEast Beach National Qualifier (up to 4 bids/age division) – May 27-29
SRVA Regional Championship– July 7-8
Don’t forget to check out the summer camps that are available for juniors under the Junior Camps tab.