We are now in Phase 1 of re-opening in Georgia
Phase I consists of practice and pick-up on a reservation basis only. Pick-up times are scheduled for Wed and Thurs nights, 6-8:30, and you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a court.
We hope to begin Phase 2 in the next few weeks once new guidance is issued at the end of May from the Governors office. Phase 2 consists of tournament play.
Our first tournament is currently scheduled for June 6th in Atlanta and we are moving forward with the hopes it will happen. We will know more for sure June 1st!
- Schedules have changed due to the current environment. We will plan to host tournaments every weekend once we are able to open back up. Stay tuned.
- Typically these events will have check in from 7:15-7:45am; with first serve at 8am.
- Satruday; is usually 12U and 16U pool play and playoffs.
- Sunday; is usually 14U and 18U pool play and playoffs.
- You will need to sign up as a pair.
Age Definition – This is the standard that USAV uses to separate players by age.
Do not forget about our other location at Rally @ Huntsville, check out that location’s schedule HERE.
- Rally Rumble: May 30th-31st – postponed
- Red, White & Rally Tournament: July 4th-5th – Register HERE
- p1440 3 Star event – June 20th at Huntsville, AL – Register HERE
* Rally Events
- Bring It Showcase – POSTPONED; based on when the world opens again, we will design a great weekend.
- Queens – July 11th – Register HERE
- Endless Summer – July 18th
- Rally High School Championship – July 25th-26th
First Ever GA High School Championships! Represent your school; 6 athletes needed per school made up of 3 pairs of 2
* USA National Beach Tour (BNQ) and SRVA (BRQ) Events