This year we have a special setup for all athletes coming through the RallyVB doors on Memorial Day Weekend. We have had college coaches run clinics at our facility in the past, sometimes even 2 at the same time, but this year we are going to get over 6 coaches running a clinic especially for all athletes that signup for this special event.
The clinic will run on Sunday May 28th, 2017 with a target start time of 4pm, with the last hour being an off court Q&A session with the coaches. Everyone is invited to attend this clinic and this clinic is open to any and all entrants, limited only by the number. The Atlanta Juniors Grand Slam USA JBT will have no conflicting times with the session expect the last hour for anyone participating in the 14U division of the tournament. This clinic is optional! Players may choose to compete in the tournament and/or participate in the clinic.
DATE: Sunday, May 28th
TIME: 4pm – 8pm**
– Minimum of one college coach per court
– Players will experience drills from at least 6 different coaches
– Players will interact with multiple coaches during the clinic
– Clinic will be geared toward technique, NOT conditioning or endurance
– Clinic will include an interactive Q&A with the coaches
– The clinic will NOT interfere with the USAV JBT tournament play; it is designed to compliment the tournament with coaches staying to scout the event
Confirmed Coaches include:
Russell Brock, LSU
Moritz Moritz, South Carolina
Beth Van Fleet, GSU
David Fischer, UNCW
Shawn Taylor, Spring Hill College
James Gordon, Morehead State
Darin VanHorn, UT at Chattanooga
waiting for more…
So be sure to sign up! Space is Limited
RallyVB has reserved hotel room blocks for players and families for this event, please click HERE for more info!
** Times are subject to change.