RallyVB is proud to announce that we are hosting 6 events for the 2018 season of the Rox VB Series National Tour. Five of these events will give bids to their championship, but the biggest of them is the RoxVB Series Championships, July 26-28.
You can compete in the Championships by earning a bid in the tournaments below, or earning one in any of the other RoxVB Qualifiers:
- 8 teams – Bids awarded to 1st & 2nd Places in the Open division
- 9 to 16 teams – Bids awarded to 1st, 2nd & 3rd Places in the Open division
- 17+ teams – Bids awarded to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Places in the Open division
Click on the links below for more information and registration
Spring into Summer – AAU District Championships and RoxVB Bid, April 7th-8th
Spiketown – April 28th-29th
Rally Rumble – June 2nd-3rd
Weekday Rumble – TBD
Endless Summer – July 21st
– July 26-28
- if a player receives a bid and their partner can’t go, can they pick up another partner who doesn’t have a bid?
– Yes it states this when signing up. One player just needs one bid.
- how far down will trickle down bids flow?
– Trickle down bids are allowed, basically if one team has already earned a bid (Both Girls have earned a bid. Than the next closest team also earns a bid.
- if a team earns a bid in an older division, i.e. 16U, can they use that bid to play down in 14U assuming they meet the age requirements?
– Yes as long as they meet age requirements.
Hotels for the Championship:
RallyVB will reserve hotel room blocks for players and families for this event.