RallyVB Volleyball Camp is back!
Our summer camps for sand volleyball will be tailored to an individual’s level and background, including beginner, intermediate. For our Elite players we urge them to join our collegiate coach clinics. Enrollment is being limited to ensure a low player-to-coach ratio.
Even if your child only plays indoor volleyball, the skills taught combined with the additional touches on the ball, will improve their VBall IQ, plus you get the cross-training workout on the sand. We reinforce proper technique and safety, providing the entire spectrum of what a player will need to take volleyball to the next level. With weekly additions including nutrition, speed & agility, and yoga, we will provide a complete package to improve strength, speed and skills. All the sand-specific instruction will raise your game to the next level.
Intermediate Camp –
- This is a 5-day camp (Monday – Friday) for the player who has 3 or more years of competitive indoor volleyball, or has had some prior sand experience. We will utilize video analysis to highlight technique and drills including pulling/hitting/serving, while also reviewing similarities and differences between the sand and indoor game. This camp will be offered 3 times this summer.
Beginner Camp –
- This is also a 5-day camp (Monday – Friday) and is geared to the player who is new to the game of volleyball, and/or has less than 2 years of club experience (indoor or sand). This is a great camp for a
high school indoor volleyball team
- Who wants to get some touches on the ball, learn a little about the beach game and have some fun with teammates. A player will learn the strategy of sand volleyball along with basic techniques to improve your volleyball game as a whole. We will incorporate basic nutrition and yoga, along with stretching and key sand techniques. This camp will be offered 3 times this summer.
These camps with offer the best coaching staff in the business. Beginner and Intermediate Camp instruction will be overseen by our staff, who also played professionally overseas and trained with the USA National Team, along with a staff of experienced coaches.
- Wk 1: June 3-7
- Wk 2: June 10-14
- Wk 3: June 24-28 – CLOSED
- Wk 4: July 8-12
- 8-18 year old, boys and girls
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
What to Bring:
- Bathing Suit
- Water Shoes
- Water Bottle
- sand socks (optional)
- Hat (optional)
Please label all gear with the players name
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am– Sand games (warm up, vball, tennis)
- 9:30 am – Volleyball skills (setting and attacking)
- 10:45 am – Plyometrics
- 11:30 am – Volleyball specific (video, analysis from morning)
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am– Sand games (warm up, sand soccer)
- 9:30 am – 10:00 am – Volleyball specific combined skills
- 10:00 am – Volleyball skills (defense, serve receive)
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm – Speed training/testing