Rally is excited to host a BNQ for the new tour that supplies bids for the USA Junior Beach National Championship. Below is a diagram to help you understand how the bid process works.
There are 3 possible ways to play in the USA Beach Nationals
- National Open – this is with a bid received through the BNQ
- Regional Open – this is with a bid through a regional event called a BRQ
- Patriot Division – which is a non-bid division and open to all players to participate within their proper age group.
SouthEast Beach National Qualifier (up to 4 bids/age division) – May 27-29 – Register HERE
BNQ: The top four (4) finishing teams (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th) in the Gold playoff bracket, per gender and age group, will receive bids to the National Open Division at the USA National Beach Tour Championships. Bids offered at BNQ’s will be determined on a tier system per division as follows:
• 1 to 3 teams = 1 bid (1st Place only)
• 4 to 5 teams = 2bids(1st & 2nd Places)
• 6 to 7 teams = 3 bids (1st, 2nd, 3rd Places)
• 8 or more teams = 4 bids (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Places)
Uniforms are not required. However, matching color bottoms and tops are encouraged. Starting in 2019, all athletes are REQUIRED to wear a top, for girls it must cover your midsection when standing, and bottoms such as spandex, shorts or leggings. No bikinis will be permitted for any team.
All Players will need to fill out a Medical Release and bring to the event! Need one?
**Price is $80/team and on April 28th the price will change to $100/team.**
**There are NO trickle down bids at a BNQ**
SRVA Regional Championship– July 7-8